chapter 9: “oh dear” We were getting out the house and into the car crying STILL (yes I know, okay there’s a lot of emotions, deal with it!) Gerald gave me a look “don’t cry c’mon” he said. “Yeah we burned dads chair!” Donnie said smiling, I looked at him “yeah you’re right, but was it the right thing to do?” I said with a regretful face “well it was not a good thing to do but...you could’ve just burnt a pencil or a important papers...I don’t know?”Gerald said smirking “True” I said replying to him. Donnie and Dylan were sleeping in the backseats while I was listening to music and worrying about life and how I’m not normal and I will never be “so...what’s up?” Gerald asked being concerned. “I don’t know?” I answered back “I know how you feel” Gerald said right back, I looked at him “what do you mean?” He looked at me “you know at your age, you want a boyfriend ” Gerald said smiling “EW! NO!” I said laughing. “You want a good friend...that you kiss sometimes” Gerald said cracking ...
Even though you *really really* don't agree with keeping orcas in captivity, I'm glad you gave it a shot arguing as to why they might be better there. Are there any reasons you might have come across while researching to support this? Thank you for sharing your post this week.
ReplyDelete