Lost

                                                               Prologue
                                                            “The beginning”
My name is Jayden Frentil I was born on October 4, 2005, I don’t know if you know this but I’m adopted, I was adopted by these amazing people  the Frentils. The Frentils are okayyyy... sometimes they can be pushy or a pain but there really great people. I only say this because they took me out of my misery and adopted me into a very nice home.
Chapter one: “Meet the family”
“Donnie and Dylan, get down here!” I shouted. I heard my brothers running down the stairs and rambling on about stupid stuff quickly I give them there lunches and we head out the door “love ya!” Dad shouts. I was walking with my brothers and I was listening to Kpop while they were bragging about “stuff.”  My friends Joe and James caught up with me I took one of my earbuds out “what’s up?” I say with excitement. Joe and James kept talking over each other about the new Star Wars movie trailer and it got pretty intense.
 Chapter two: “why?”
 I was in the cafeteria eating a slice of pizza just minding my own business and suddenly BEEEP “can Jayden Frentil come down to the office with her belongings please, can Jayden Frentil come down to the office with her belongings please thank you!” I got up and threw my lunch out I walked towards the exit of the lunchroom and saw Joe and James made a confused face at me. I went straight to my locker and got my things then I was walking to the office and I saw my dad crying in the office.I ran to the office and opened the door “there’s my girl” my dad says wiping his tears away he gave me a hug “what happened?” I said sadly and confused. “Well...mum is in the hospital, and we have to go see her okay.” I went with my dad walking outside and into the car I was looking out the window “why did you and mom divorce?” I asked my dad “ well... you know we just did not have a  great relationship with each other.” I knew he was lying so I stopped talking.
  We pulled up to the hospital, my dad  dropped me off  “I’ll just ask mom” I said under my breath I walked up to the doors of the hospital and looked at my phone to check the time then I went in. I went in the elevator and pressed the 3rd floor. I saw my mom first thing and her boyfriend Gerald, I glared at Gerald and then gave mom a sweet smile.
Chapter three: “?”
I was in the room with mom she was still sleeping while I was rubbing her hand suddenly “so what grade are you in?” Gerald asks me “none of your business GERALD!” I said meanly and looked back at mum “your mom is a sweet lady” he says looking at my mum. “Yeah she is, and if you ever mess with her I would have to- ERRRR -you up!” I said meanly to Gerald. I looked at Gerald angrily he looked away “oh! hey my lil lady” my mom said barely awake Gerald walked out of the room.
   “So mum why...did you and dad divorce?”. My mom started to say how there relationship was not so good “but you had Donnie,Dylan, and me isn’t that love?”
 “Did you not love dad, were me and my brothers just a mistake?” I said getting worked up. “No” my mum said raising both eyebrows. I walked out of the room I heard  “No Jayden please” she said crying.
Chapter four: “Lost”
I went into the elevator and pressed the first button and stood quietly while some low jazz was playing the elevator stopped at the first floor I walked out of the hospital and my mind just got lost and my dad was not here yet so I just felt lost.
         To be continued......

Comments

  1. Interesting story! This was a very compelling story and I would love to hear more about it. I'm curious to see what happens next. Thank you for sharing this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shout Outs 😊

WEIRD FEARS...that I have #SOL22

Lost: chapters 20&21