Shout Outs 😊

shout out to these people....
Joey:Thank you making me laugh and blush everyday...and make me feel awkward sometimes. You are an amazing and great being.

Ms.Haury:Thank you, you go through a lot of attitude from students and it's really cool how you just take it and you're so confident...keep being an amazing teacher *smiles*

Ariani:Thank you for being supportive,caring,funny,weird,nice, and thank you for listening to all my thoughts and all the crazy things i'm going through right now (it means a lot)

Aliana: Thank you for being a true fren and letting me be crazy and myself around you. I love how you have such a unique personality.

Delilah: Thanks for telling me to chill when I need toπŸ˜‚

Emily:I love you're personality...it's pretty cool

Comments

  1. Solana!!! This made my day so amazing! Shout out to you for working so hard on SOL and your stories. I love getting to read your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOOOOOOOO! I WANT A LAWYER!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m so sorry ma’am you don’t have one

      Delete
    2. Sure why didn’t you just ask

      Delete
    3. Sure, why didn’t you just ask?
      (I had to.)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost: chapters 20&21

WEIRD FEARS...that I have #SOL22