Lost: chapters 9&10

chapter 9: “oh dear”
We were getting out the house and into the car crying STILL (yes I know, okay there’s a lot of emotions, deal with it!) Gerald gave me a look “don’t cry c’mon” he said. “Yeah we burned dads chair!” Donnie said smiling, I looked at him “yeah you’re right, but was it the right thing to do?” I said with a regretful face “well it was not a good thing to do but...you could’ve just burnt a pencil or a  important papers...I don’t know?”Gerald said smirking “True” I said replying to him. Donnie and Dylan were sleeping in the backseats while I was listening to music and worrying about life and how I’m not normal and I will never be “so...what’s up?” Gerald asked being concerned. “I don’t know?” I answered back “I know how you feel” Gerald said right back, I looked at him “what do you mean?” He looked at me “you know at your age, you want a boyfriend ” Gerald said smiling “EW! NO!” I said laughing. “You want a good friend...that you kiss sometimes” Gerald said cracking up. I wanted to tell him about this girl...but I knew it wasn’t gonna happen “Hey Jay,are you good?” Gerald   Said Interrupting my thoughts “oh nothing” I said. I knew that if I told him he would probably think that it was weird and if I told Donnie or Dylan what would they think of me? It wasn’t gonna be easy and I already knew, I took a deep breathe and looked straight at Gerald “Gerald can I tell you something?”I asked politely. He came closer to me “what is it darling?” He said looking like a puppy begging for food “I’m...so happy!” I said going from serious to smiling, Gerald looked at me like I was crazy “are you sure?” He asked “yeah” I said going back to sad. “Jayden Frentil, you can tell me anything I won’t judge you I will respect all your thoughts and beliefs, okay!?” Gerald said. I looked at him and started sobbing “I am...not normal” I said (but obviously it wasn’t what I wanted to tell him) “Jayden just tell me” he said.
Chapter 10: “I am young and not sure”
(Well let’s start off with a lot of crying like always)
I looked at Gerald still crying and looked away “oh” he said knowing.I felt ashamed about myself “yeah it’ll be our secret” he said. I smiled at him🎶law and order special victims unit theme plays🎶
Hello?”I said answering my phone “what did you do!?” A voice said. I freaked out I didn’t know who this chick was, I took a breathe “who is this?” I said shaking “you know who it is” the person said “Goku? Is it you?” I said trying not to laugh “no this is-” the person said trying to finish “OMG ITS GOKU, IM SUCH A BIG FAN OMG!” I screamed  into the phone laughing really hard “Jayden, why did you burn the chair!?”the person said. “Answer this! Who are you?” I asked “P-e-g-g-y” she said “that’s an ugly name, whew! don’t I feel bad for you” I said trying to push her buttons. “It’s a beautiful name” she said “wow, beautiful the opposite of you!” I said laughing “stop it was my grandmas name” she yelled “well then...I feel sorry for your grandma too” I said smiling “she’s dead!” Peggy replied “good” I said just to mess with her “you are such a-” I hung up. Gerald looked at me and I looked at him all chill “yeah I know” I said putting my sunglasses on.

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness, Peggy was upset! I'm glad to see Jayden has someone she can confide in about her struggles because there is nothing she should feel ashamed about. This is such a powerful story. I can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shout Outs 😊

WEIRD FEARS...that I have #SOL22

Lost: chapters 20&21