update *I doubt someone will read this*

3.20.19
I turned 13 in December and I still feel the same. My mental health is the same. I lost a lot of friends. I kinda miss them but..maybe it happened for a reason? *trying to be positive*
I have a feeling that one day I will finally be okay. I haven't been okay in a while. Lots of stuff is going on but I'm still going. I'm probably gonna fail in life but that's okay?
I mean the only good thing that has happened while being home schooled is my doggo had puppies. Only two puppies survived. I love them both but it would've been so cool to see the others grow up. See what their personalities are like..see how they look. I feel like I fail at everything. I failed at being a good friend. a good daughter. a good sister. I failed at paying attention to Luke (the puppy I got attached to) when he was still here. I don't know if anyone who is reading this has ever felt that way or it just proves that I'm a freak and feel bad about everything..
besides all that sad crap, I'm trying my best..

~bai~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shout Outs 😊

Lost: chapters 20&21

WEIRD FEARS...that I have #SOL22