Do I have regrets? Did I accomplish anything? Did I improve?Well then let’s talk about it

Well the school year is about over so I have to talk about regrets that I have you know that stuff..
This school year was emotional because lots things happened..
In the very beginning of the year I was very very very quiet and I hated myself. I wore baggy clothes because I didn’t want to show myself, I thought I was ugly. The very week of school I only had three friends and talked to very few people. I didn’t stand up for myself much, I was too scared to because usually it was the so called “popular” kids who teased me. To be honest I was pretty depressed the first two months of school. I was suicidal too. I didn’t know how to control my feelings and I made weird choices at times. The main thing was I didn’t have any self-love for myself. I hated every part of myself.
And Now.........
I have some confidence but not a lot though and I’m more social. I talk to more people and have more friends. I lost gained three friends and lost them and we don’t talk at all we make no contact...I kinda talk to the “popular” kids and I’m not as sad as I used to be. I stand up for myself all the time now,  even for my friends and family. That’s all I think...




Bai

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shout Outs 😊

WEIRD FEARS...that I have #SOL22

Lost: chapters 20&21