All about me

I was born December 22, 2005. I am in sixth grade. I love comics mainly Marvel my favorite superheroes are Captain America, Spider-Man, Iron Man, Batman, Superman, and the Hulk. I love Seals,Pandas,Horses,Unicorns,Narwhals,Penguins, turtles, and LlamasπŸ‘Œ  I love to read,dance,play outside,write, and listen to music🎢 My favorite teachers are Ms.Haury, Mr.Della Croce, Mrs.Coalson,Mrs.Pickett, Ms.Funicello, and the second best teacher ever besides Ms.Haury  Mrs.Rodrigez πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ My favorite subject is Art because I am a awesome artist I'm very creative. My blog will sometimes be about art.

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing all of this! I love getting to learn all of your interests and hobbies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shout Outs 😊

WEIRD FEARS...that I have #SOL22

Lost: chapters 20&21