College🙀

Right now I’m with my older sister, at her college it’s really cool all the teachers are so nice and to be honest it’s better than middle school. Everyone thinks I actually go to her school because I’m taller than her and well... other reasons. So far I went to philosophy and science I’m going to go to the art studio, oh  And every time I’m off task the teachers will ask me a question and most times I would get it right. Funny story when I was listening to music in philosophy the fire alarm went off and in my my head I was like “really on my first day”. I also think this boy in philosophy is kinda cute he is really smart and respectful. ✌️So yeah thanks for reading👌

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing! It sounds like you had a fun experience. What school is your sister going to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister goes to Morton college👍

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shout Outs 😊

WEIRD FEARS...that I have #SOL22

Lost: chapters 20&21