Gratitude πŸ˜‡

I am greatful for my supportive family and shelter because when I’m sad or mad my family always has a way of words to make me feel like myself again. I am thankful for my house because most of my life I was scrunched into this small apartment with six people and we got a nice and cozy home. Another thing I am thankful for is my dogs because my dogs to be honest entertain me when I’m bored my dogs are snuggly and sillyπŸ™ƒ. The other thing I am thankful for is food  because I would not survive , I would starve.  Last thing I am thankful for is money because I would not be able to go to school, get food, to buy technology, get gifts,get clothes,shoes, or even pay for bills.

Comments

  1. This was a very good post! It was well written and heartfelt. I loved reading it. Thank you for sharing this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shout Outs 😊

WEIRD FEARS...that I have #SOL22

Lost: chapters 20&21