My most scariest moment😨

My most scariest moment was when on the day of June 15, 2011 I saw a ghost. I was living at my  old apartment at the time and I was alone at the house my sisters were outside and my dad and mum were at work. I was watching Full House the episode “Shape Up” and then the TV turned off  at that moment I wasn’t scared I just turned it back on and, when I pressed the button to turn on I looked at my reflection in the TV I saw this figure and it just walked across the room. I thought it was my little sister but then I looked back and nothing was there. I went in my room to hide, I remember crying under my Star Wars blanket. I felt something rub my head after that a hand started to pull the blanket off me slowly and heard a distorted voice say “kaya” right then I just peed myself. I thought I was going to die then it stopped. I heard the door close, I went to look through the Key hole I saw a woman with no eyes and a pale face look right into my eyes and said “kayaaa.” I stood there in silence, I thought to myself “who the heck is kaya” so I took another look and nothing was there. I start to open the door I twist the doorknob carefully I opened the door and started to shout “I am NOT afraid of you!” But Obviously I was.I went into the bathroom to wipe my tears,I looked in the mirror   I saw a pale hand grab my shoulder “I want Kaya” the woman said “ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” I scream really loud. I ran outside in tears my sisters kept asking what happened and no one believed me .... they all thought it was...FAKE
Thank you for reading

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Ghost investigators checked the place out for four years and that’s one of the reasons we moved to Berwyn.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shout Outs 😊

WEIRD FEARS...that I have #SOL22

Lost: chapters 20&21