Incentive day And winter break ❄️

An incentive day is when for an hour we get to choose from a whole different choices like the technology room, movie room, coloring room,or etc. I did not get to choose because I went down on my MAP test. I have to have a reflection meeting about my MAP scores and how I will make them better. I would choose the open gym to get to move around and to talk to my friends. This happens on December 21, 2017 Thursday I am excited for Thursday because it is the last day of school for winter break. Right when come home I’m going to put my cow onesie on and binge watch Stranger Things and Kevin Probably Saves The World. I feel excited  for breakπŸ˜†. We’re gonna have drawing  activities. I hope it snows because I want to have snowball fights with my family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shout Outs 😊

WEIRD FEARS...that I have #SOL22

Lost: chapters 20&21