New Years Resolutions πŸŽ‰

For 2018, I want to get better mentally and physically by thinking more positively and to dance and exercise more. I want to be more confident and to be able to look in a mirror and not say I hate those stretch marks or I hate my cellulite, I want to have that confidence where I can look in a mirror and not feel like I just broke it. I want to love myself, almost three years ago this sadness started because I lost my grandma who I was very close to. After that I just started to get sad and notice things about the world even myself. The another thing I want to do is to get better at drawing hands,feet,emotions,angles,eyes,eyebrows,males,cartoonish characters,hair,and noses. I haven’t been able to practice because I have no motivation or support to do these kinds of things. The last thing I want to do is to improve in math, to pay attention and to participate and to not be so shy. I feel like this year is gonna be good not great but good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shout Outs 😊

WEIRD FEARS...that I have #SOL22

Lost: chapters 20&21