My snow day

This morning  me and my sisters went out to play in the snow and Issa my youngest sister ran outside and just fell into the snow and I was trying not to laugh so bad, I was waiting for her to laugh so I could laugh but then she got up and was covered in snow and she cried, so I was like  in my head *eh why not, let me be a good big sister for once* and I jumped in the snow and was putting snow all over me
 just to make her laugh...she laughed... a lot (inside I felt like crying because it was so cold.) this morning was really funny tho just being honest, still a little numb but these are the things I do for my sisters.


Comments

  1. That was being a super amazing sister! It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shout Outs 😊

WEIRD FEARS...that I have #SOL22

Lost: chapters 20&21