Lost: chapters 6&7

Chapter 6: “friends?”
I woke up and I seen a very ugly face “and this is what mom wants to wake up to?” I said with a grossed out face “wow...okay so I save you and this is what I get” Gerald says smiling at me. “So what are you doing here?” I asked “I carried you in the hospital because you collapsed on the sidewalk” he said looking down “well thanks I appreciate it” I said smirking at him. Gerald kept looking in my eyes “they look just like your moms” he said “and look at your hairline it’s...so uneven” I said smiling, but Surprisingly he started giggling “you’re so adorable” he said looking at me right in the eyes.
    🎶I’m not okay,well I’m not okay 🎶 I picked up my phone it was my brother Donnie “what’s up Duckie” I said excited “nothing goose, just checking up on you because you and dad have been gone for two days now so...”He said “what do you mean dad?” I asked getting worried “he’s just not here” he said not really caring, I hung up. I looked at Gerald “what’s wrong Jayden?” He asked me holding my shoulders “my dad...could be dead, he hasn’t been at the house,and I don’t have his number,I don’t know where he could be” I said tearing up “hold up” Gerald quickly replied. Gerald ran out of my room than he ran right back in “I got your dads number” he said panting “from who?”I asked questionably “your mom”he said. I put the number in my phone and called, I was waiting for someone to pick up “HELLO!” I yelled crying into the phone, it finally picked up “hello who is this?”the person said “it’s me!”I yelled “who?”the person said confused “Jayden!”I said smiling “um...this is the wrong number” the person said and hung up. I’ve never thought I would do this but next thing you know I was hugging and crying into a very ugly persons chest “it’s okay I got you Jayden” he said hugging me tight. “I love you” I said to the ugly person “I love you too”Gerald said to me. I stopped hugging him and he looked at me “you get released in about ten minutes okay?” Gerald said “okay” I said sniffling still, I started looking around the room and just trying to relax myself I was breathing slowly, I plugged my ear buds in and was listening to some Panic at the disco 🎶love is not a choice🎶  “So why do you like my mum so much?” I asked Gerald, gerald looked over at me “your mom is special she is...beautiful,intelligent,respectful, and sometimes she can be a hard head” He said smiling “will anyone ever like me?” I asked “of course! your just like your mom” Gerald said with both eyebrows up “so who do you like?” Gerald asked me smiling “no one” I said blushing and looking the other way. “...okay I like my friend Joseph but...” I said “but what?” Gerald said “he’s dating a girl named Melanie” I told him looking down sadly. “And so?” Gerald said  “that’s  just weird” I said with a weirded out face “one day you’ll be with him” Gerald said with enthusiasm “how do you know?” I questioned “because Joseph is gonna regret not being with a beautiful and intelligent person” he said smiling “thanks” I said smiling at gerald. I looked over at my sketch book and I remembered “oh hang on Gerald!” I grabbed my sketchbook and ripped a page out and said “your officially not hated” and ripped it in half “what was that” he asked “a drawing of you burning” I said smiling, he looked at me kind of scared.
Chapter 7: “way to fast”
I was finally leaving the hospital and Gerald was driving me home “so why is mum in the hospital?” I asked, Gerald got red AGAIN *really I think Gerald got problems* I was wondering for a moment “was it her appendix?”I asked raising an eyebrow “no” Gerald said, “she hasn’t gave labor yet!”
To be continued...



Comments

  1. I love this story!😏😏😏😏😏

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is getting so good! Keep up the writing, I look forward to reading more about it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shout Outs 😊

WEIRD FEARS...that I have #SOL22

Lost: chapters 20&21