Lost: chapters 7&8

Chapter 7: “way too fast”
“Wait what do you mean labor!?” I screamed at Gerald “we’re gonna have a baby! That’s what I mean” Gerald replied “boy or girl?” I asked with my eyes buldging out “it’s a...human” Gerald said. I looked out of the window of the car and watched as life passed by,I started tearing “what’s wrong?” Gerald asked looking at me and then back at the road “I don’t know”I said. “If you don’t know then why are you crying” Gerald said“too many things are happening” I said looking down, Gerald gave me a look and put on some music, as we were driving I saw a car that looked very familiar “Stop!” I yelled “what!?” Gerald shouted. We stopped across the street from a bakery and I got out “wait right here” I told Gerald, Gerald nodded. I walked up to the car it had a lot of junk food in the backseat I looked a little closer “it’s dads” I  whispered to my myself, I walked into the bakery and I saw dad, I pulled my phone out and was trying to call Gerald “Jayden?” A low voice said. “Oh hey” I said trying to act natural  “what are you doing here you were supposed to be at the hospital” he said getting closer “dad why haven’t you been home!?” I said madly. “I’ve been around you know” he said “hey sweetie c’mon”a woman I’ve never seen before said “who is she!?” I said trying to keep my voice down “oh her, that’s Peggy” he said smiling. “Dad,what are you doing?where is my brothers and I going to stay?why do you want to date?” I questioned dad “I’m doing nothing wrong, you can stay with ma,and because I can” he said answering all my questions. I gave dad a hard stare “dad,please get it together” I said calmly “well Jayden you’re moving in with mum,I was trying to contact you but to notify you about it, I don’t love you or your brothers, you guys mean nothing to me!” he said madly “so that’s why your divorced...you big fat liar!” I yelled in his face “and you were just a waste of money and time!” He yelled right back. I looked at him and just started sobbing he looked sorry and very red “you know what dad,I love ya to death but right I don’t love you at all!” I screamed in his face, everyone looked at us in the bakery. I ran out of the bakery crying with dad running after me “Gerald open the door!” I yelled. Gerald opened the car door, I got in *SLAM* and closed it, Gerald locked the door “Jayden stop being such a idiotic child!” My dad screams while hitting the window. Gerald drove off “oh my Jayden, don’t do this” Gerald said while I was sobbing.
Chapter 8: “?”
“I know my life is a roller coaster” I told Gerald. We’ve finally arrived to our destination, I got out of the car I looked back at Gerald and smiled, I started walking towards the house *knock knock* “Jayden!” Donnie said hugging me “Donnie and Dylan, get packed we’re moving in with mum” I said looking serious “why though” Dylan asks. “Dad doesn’t love us that’s why” I said with a straight face “okay” they said 30 minutes later they were all packed “but before we leave...*spray paints wall*... payback” I said with a demon in my eye. We tore the wallpaper and painted everything we broke windows and busted walls and then *spills liquid* “um Jayden should you do this?” Dylan asks “dad doesn’t love us he said we were a waste okay! maybe I’m going overboard but he lied to us all our lives, he is dating someone else, WE ARE NO LONGER IMPORTANT!” I yelled. I lit a match up and threw it on my dads favorite chair that costed over 1000 dollars (well it’s kinda stupid but the chair was highly flammable so what else did you think I would do) we watched it burn, and Donnie and Dylan cried their eyes out and hugged me I joined them “I am so sorry” I said sobbing. Gerald came in he saw the fire and sat next to us “we’re gonna be okay” Gerald said hugging us.



Comments

  1. Just get back at your biological father by burning his favorite chair. Greatest idea ever 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was originally going to make Jayden burn the house down😂

      Delete
  2. This is such an emotional chapter! I'm loving the dialogue and background. Lighting the chair on fire took a lot of guts. Keep sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shout Outs 😊

WEIRD FEARS...that I have #SOL22

Lost: chapters 20&21