Lost: chapters 4&5

Chapter four: “Lost”
Like I said before I don’t know what to do, I feel lost. At this point I went on took my phone out and tried to text dad but I had lost his number, I found my ear buds and plugged them into my phone, I put on some music and stood there thinking of what to do. “Jayden!” I heard. I looked and it was Gerald *by the way I hate Gerald* he came up to me “what are you doing?” He said madly “you have no right  to be talking to me like that, your not even related to Me!” I yelled looking up to Gerald, Gerald gave me a surprised look. I walked away “Jayden what are you doing?” He said while going after me “leave me alone!” I shout. “What’s your problem?” He asks. “Nothing...it’s just that your dating my mom and...” I said looking sad “and what!?” He said. “My mom is supposed to be with my dad but you ruined that too!” I said “what else did I ruin?”he asked me “My 9th birthday party when you bought beer, my grandmas funeral by making jokes about my DEAD grandma, and then at my Moms job in the break room, catching you makin-” “Okay okay!” Gerald said getting red and even more red “we have to start getting along because...” Gerald says “why?” I ask
Chapter five: “Nope”
Gerald starts smiling “your mom said yes” he says turning red AGAIN. I was thinking for a moment like what does that mean but then “Noooo...” I said with my mouth opened “yeah I know it’s really surprising” he says while looking at his hands “well yeah it’s really surprising since your so ugly” I said with straight face trying not to laugh “haha very funny” Gerald says sarcastically “Gerald what’s so funny haven’t you looked in a mirror yet?...oh I forgot your scared of breaking the mirror” I said to Gerald smiling like I’ve never smiled before, Gerald glares at me I get closer to him and flipped the bird, “you’re so young though!” He says  *shrugs shoulders* I took his phone and got his number “thanks” I said and gave his phone back. I went into the hospital once again I went to the 3rd floor and to mums room. “Jayden! I sent Gerald down to get you” she said “well no likes Gerald” I said laughing, mum gives me a look “whatever” I say under my breath. “So...I heard about you saying yes?” I said raising an eyebrow “yes because...I lov-” she was interrupted “don’t even try saying you love him cause you don’t”
Mum: “well I do!”
Me: “uh-huh sure you do”
Mum: “Jayden where’s this attitude coming from?”
Me: “it’s coming from me obviously!”
Mum: “your supposed to be a proper girl who has manners and doesn’t watch Dragon Ball Z and be playing with action figures, it’s just not what little girls do”
Me: “Hey don’t say that because I would love me some goku, and that was just sexist”
Mum: “Jayden I’m not being sexist”
Me: “hey mum”
Mum: “yes Jayden”
Me: “before you you get married again...GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!”
I ran out of the room and into the elevator and went to the first floor and ran out *thats the most I’ve ever ran* I started to get dizzy I couldn’t breathe “my inhaler!”
THUMP

To be continued....

Comments

  1. “I would love me some goku” is the best line Jayden ever saidπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

    ReplyDelete
  2. This story is really coming together and I love the new dialogue being added.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shout Outs 😊

WEIRD FEARS...that I have #SOL22

Lost: chapters 20&21