Moving To Berwyn #SOL

    On November 23, 2014 we moved from a crowded apartment in Cicero to a house where you can actually move around!  We were at my grandparents place playing with action figures and watching novellas with our grandma while my grandpa was downstairs in the basement. We already knew we were moving because we usually started going back home at like 5:30 or so and it was already 8:00 so we kinda knew. Days and days before we would visit the house and run around in the backyard and we would meet the neighbors. We met our next door neighbors son Gabe, he is really respectful and funny I really like his personality very awkward. It was 8:30 and our grandpa got a call, we had say bye to our grandma, Lady, and Chico her dogs...um yeah.
  We got into my grandpas red car and jammed to some music. My grandpa went a different route so we were like in the back seat “yeah we gonna go to the house” and we kept getting excited because it was our first house...in a way, but anyway I still remember being sad still because one of my best friends moved and he was a good friend. So the ride there I thought I was gonna be more happy at my new house because I felt like this was a new start for me. We arrived my dad was there “Hey girls!” He said happily we ran right past him and ran in the house. My sisters and I were just jumping and stomping because there was no one downstairs to complain about the noise it honestly was amazing we kept screaming our lungs out “I’M A LITTLE BUMBLEBEE!” We kept shouting over and over again. Our house had an 80s vibe to it for some reason it was weird. Our family was listening to something by Frank Sinatra and we started to calm down.
 The first night at our new house was amazing we weren’t crunched up in a small space we were finally happy after like four years...wait no it was five years.

Comments

  1. Nice SoL, go check out mine http://ryanross830.blogspot.com/. See you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great SOL. Thank you for sharing this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shout Outs 😊

WEIRD FEARS...that I have #SOL22

Lost: chapters 20&21