We should not wear uniforms(it’s stupid)

I think that we should not have uniforms because we will not be able to express ourselves because for example things like this has to happen...
Person: so what do you like
Me: *looks at the person smiling but inside is very shy and doesn’t want to talk to you* well...
Instead this can happen...
Person: *walks through hallway sees your shirt*oh hey, you like Marvel, me too!
Me: *smiles shyly*
Person: who is your favorite character?
Me: I don’t have one
Person: *smiles*
See the lesson today children is social skills, can say that with me (so-shill SKILLZ) *laughs* *ahem* sorry I’m being stupid right now
No uniforms means your comfortable
Me in my head: THIS IS SOOO COZY
Person in their head: I love this shirt
But the bad part is...
Boy: *sees girl in short shorts* hey girl
Girl: *walks away*
*ahem* that boy just got rejected and I witnessed it
I mean the attention you get
The last reason (I guess) is you don’t have to change after school
Me: *comes through door...works on homework right away WITHOUT HAVING TO CHANGE AND WASTE MINUTES OF MY DAY













You’re probably like this makes no sense but it’s for the grade👍



Comments

  1. I love that included dialogue and thought into your argument. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shout Outs 😊

WEIRD FEARS...that I have #SOL22

Lost: chapters 20&21