C2E2 (part 2) #SOL18

3.18.18
My first comic con was when I met Carrie Fisher (R.I.P Carrie Fisher) I was young and didn't know who the heck she was. When we met her it was this little booth with black curtains. Carrie offered us some Froot Loops in a cup...we took some and she gave us light-sabers and we got to ask questions. Carrie was very smothering towards us. (by the way I gave her a hug)
 Then later on in life my father told me all about my first comic con and how we got to meet Carrie Fisher (I remembered most of it) and then I asked who is Carrie Fisher and he said Princess Leia and I just couldn't (and still) believe that I met her.

yah...that's it



Me eating ice cream (obviously)

Father casually giving me a hug
Me holding the light-saber Carrie gave me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shout Outs 😊

WEIRD FEARS...that I have #SOL22

Lost: chapters 20&21