C2E2 (part 3) #SOL19

3.19.18
So *smacks hands together and laughs* here we are again C2E2...*coughs*....(akward moment of silence) yeah so I got to meet Stan Lee like....*thinks* oh! My fifth con and it was sooooooooo AMAZING! Stan Lee was just in the crowd walking around and some people noticed him but not everyone. We ran up to Stan Lee and our jaws dropped and my dad and I were like “Stan?” And he turned around with a big smile on his face and I knew exactly who he was so it was just like so akward and inside AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....I was just screaming but on the outside I kept trembling and blushing it felt like I got a fever. That day was just so..............

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shout Outs 😊

WEIRD FEARS...that I have #SOL22

Lost: chapters 20&21