Detention #SOL28

3.28.18
So this month I’ve had TWO DETENTIONS one was for one hour because I slapped a boy and the other was 25 minutes just for not going to working lunch. I was in trouble with my parents and it was a huge mess. In the one hour I was sitting next to Cynthia. We didn’t talk but we wrote on our hands with red and black pens to communicate with each other. There was only likefive kids who got an hour Oscar,Davyon,Cynthia,Me, and some kid named Walter *shrugs shoulders and laughs* all I know is Walter had a temper problem. Walter was pushing desks,asking dumb questions, and saying weird stuff...then I got called to leave. Cynthia and me were talking while walking out of the school (I didn’t get home until 5:54pm...yeah I have problems. The second detention was okay. Mrs.Hauer was  monitoring us. There was this one boy “hey cutie” he said. I pointed to myself (I didn’t know if he was talking about me) he gave me this look “no, the cute person behind you” he said. I froze (I don't believe him)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shout Outs 😊

WEIRD FEARS...that I have #SOL22

Lost: chapters 20&21