Emotions? #SOL8

3.8.18
So yesterday I had an anxiety attack. It was 3:20pm and I asked a boy something and he gave me an answer I wasn’t expecting. I walked away trying to breathe and smiling  “are you okay solana?” Delilah said I looked at her trying to speak “what did he do” Delilah asked. I didn’t talk for a minute and I was just really excited. I see him walking over to me and I ran out of the school with tears of joy and *laughs and falls off chair* I was just thinking “what did I just do?” And I went on with my day ๐Ÿ˜‹

Comments

  1. Congratulations good luck , and I’m very sorry for the attack. Here’s my blog read ithttp://hmsnaomys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats with you and Oscar๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shout Outs ๐Ÿ˜Š

WEIRD FEARS...that I have #SOL22

Lost: chapters 20&21