Facts and secrets (part 2) #SOL29

3.29.18
Here we go again...

1. I tend to laugh and giggle...A LOT
2. I’ve been transferred to three different schools
3. I am really cute (the ginger says so)
4. I have short dark red hair
5. I have freckles
6. I have almond shaped eyes
7. I was born in 2005
8. I don’t have brothers
9. I am mentally unclean
10. I have very overprotective parents *sighs*
11. “No ones gonna find Miss Jackson”
12. I have a fear of basements
13. I fell off my bunk bed at the age of six *covers mouth trying not to laugh*
14. I love to make my frens laugh (they laugh at everything I say)
15. I am strong,brave, and feisty
16. I love stop motion
17. I find boys with glasses attractive
18. My most favorite movie of all time is 102 Dalmatians (because of a scene my late grandma used to laugh at)
19. My middle name is referenced to a Marvel character but spelled differently
20. I am great at drawing
21. I have a weird laugh...*sighs*
22. I am really clumsy
23. My address adds up to 34
24. My height is 4’11
25. I’m short
26. I have eight BEST frens
27. My frens influence after meh
28. My parents don’t trust meh
29. I’m a tomboy
30. I really love the song No One by Alicia Keys (I can relate because I’m never going to have anyone...like to love...meh*smiles*)
31. The ginger sorta likes me
32. I almost got ran over by a car
33. My new discord is CuteKitty22#1897
34. I LOVE BOYS WITH BLONDE HAIR *smiles*
35. My favorite candy is uhhhh....
36. I cry whenever I here the song Say Something by A Great Big World
37. I am socially awkward
38. When I make a person laugh it makes meh feel good
39. I cry myself to sleep...sometimes
40. I love to listen to music
50. I swear...quite a lot
51. My nick name is Soley or Sully
52. My favorite vine is “WHAT THE FRICK RICHARD”
53. I hate big vans (they scare meh)
54. I have an annoying older sister
55. I hate making eye contact with certain teachers
56. I’ve been rejected a whole bunch of times XD
57. I love questions
58. My sister loves to annoy meh
59. My middle name is *smacks head* I’m gonna regret this so bad...Electra....*giggles*
60. My finger almost got bitten off by meh dog
61. I am secretly in luv with Brendon Urie
62. I get anxiety (sometimes) near mannequins
63. I hate seeing blood
64. I hate when animals get hurt
65. I am just weird
66. My hands are always cold
67. I miss a lot of school days
68. I once ate so many hot chips that I had to go to a hospital
69. I love to wear things that show I’m confident
70. I have mixed feelings about myself


*sighs* I totally just exposed myself




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shout Outs 😊

WEIRD FEARS...that I have #SOL22

Lost: chapters 20&21