Issa #SOL21

3.21.18
My sister was born on December 18, 2008 at like eight or nine in the morning. My little sister is special to me, yes I get mad at her and she gets mad at me but I still love her no matter what. My little sister and I have a unique relationship with each other (I have the same relationship with my other sisters too) Issa is silly,brave,out going,confident, and just ISSA!  I love my little Issa she was my gift for my birthday (December 22) and I would do anything for her. I mainly defend my little sister like if someone bullies her I would go up to the kid and tell him or her to "stay away from my sister!" it's just how I show my love for all my sisters.                                                                                                 (some pictures of my sister)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shout Outs 😊

WEIRD FEARS...that I have #SOL22

Lost: chapters 20&21