Kissing EW! #SOL1

3.1.18
 I was in 3rd, during science class. We were learning about different types of clouds and I was minding my own business and writing in my science notebook and talking to my friend (we’re gonna call him Tyler so we don’t expose him) so back to the story Tyler and me were talking about how we hate science class. Then suddenly “can we kiss?” Tyler asks me “no” I answer with a straight face, It was funny because it went from funny to serious. I felt kinda bad because he wouldn’t talk to me and he looked embarrassed. We were in social studies now and we had independent time to work on our vocabulary “I’m sorry” Tyler said softly “it’s okay, I’m sorry too” I replied “why?” He asked. I was trying to Think of how to put it but I couldn’t Tyler interrupted my thoughts “um...do you wanna make out?” He asked raising an eyebrow, everything went to talking and then just dead silent. I gave him a dirty look and went back to work “I’ll give you five bucks?” He asked putting his head down “NO!” I yelled at him. I looked at him he looked desperate and ashamed “maybe later” I said whispering to him, he smiled at me and I smiled back...I never kissed him
Tyler if you know who you are and your reading this, sorry๐Ÿ˜‚
(By the way he is in one of my classes)

Comments

  1. This is a great Slice of Life practice. I look forward to reading more of these in the future. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shout Outs ๐Ÿ˜Š

WEIRD FEARS...that I have #SOL22

Lost: chapters 20&21