Lost: chapters 11&12

Chapter 11: “I don’t know anymore”
We were pulling into the driveway and parked. We got out of the car “home sweet home boys” I said smiling and putting my hands on my hips. Donnie and Dylan got there bags from Gerald’s car and bought them into the house “Noice” I said. We all went into the house and made the best of it “I can live with this” Dylan said excitingly “it’s like a mansion” Donnie said and looked around. I looked at Gerald “can I talk to you?” I asked him “sure” he replied. We went on the front porch and sat on the stairs “can you take me to my dads?” I asked. Gerald gave me a confused stare “just take me” I said. We got up and I went to the car with a huge bag filled with “stuff” and Gerald went to get the keys “we will be back” he yelled “okay” Donnie and Dylan said. Gerald unlocked the car and put the key in the ignition and we drove to fath-some persons house. Gerald looked at the bag and his eyes were bulging out “are you gonna kill him!?” He asked freaking out “NO!” I yelled “just something special” I said grinning Gerald looked away from me slowly keeping his eyes on the road and went silent. After thirty minutes we arrived, I got out of the car without looking back. I went up to the door and took a deep breath *sprays* and goes around the house. I saw that they have replaced the windows *SMASHES* “whoops” I said to myself smiling. In the bag I bought with me has a lot of my personal favorites *smiles* Then I left a note on the step and then at the end Of the note I said “don’t mess with me.” And then I reached into the bag and grabbed one jar at a time (there was ten jars) filled with creepy crawlers. I grabbed my bat from my bag and busted into the house and uncapped the jars and let my little friends free. I looked at the crawlers just scattering around someones home “woo!” I said and ran out.
Chapter 12: “...”
I got in the car and Gerald looked at me “what did you do?” He asked looking a bit mad. I looked away “I put...termites” I said looking down. Gerald got out of the car and took a breathe *ahem* more like a smoke! I saw Gerald light a cigarette up SMACK Gerald looked at me “what was that for!?” He asked. I looked at him with the dirtiest look PUNCH I saw Gerald on the ground with all this blood “I’m sorry!” I yelled. Gerald wasn’t moving, I got scared. I felt his chest “heartbeat” I whispered to myself. I went back into the car to get my phone. I found it under the passengers seat I grabbed it and dialed 911. A minute later I was done with the call. I looked at Gerald and started crying I went on the ground and layed next to him. Gerald’s blood got all over my back. I turned myself looking at Gerald’s face “I love you” he whispered. My eyes widened “Gerald!?” I said and gave him a big kiss on his forehead “you’re not dead!” I said with excitement. “We’re you planning on me to die?” He said squinting his eyes. He stood there and we could here the sirens coming closer I layed next to him looking at the sky “you’re good at punching” he said closing his eyes. I hugged Gerald and the sirens came closer.



Comments

  1. IM GOKUS BIGGEST FAN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! I would not want to be on the wrong side of this person! Coming home to find all those creepy crawlers, yikes....I'm glad Gerald was OK after that punch too. Close call.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shout Outs 😊

WEIRD FEARS...that I have #SOL22

Lost: chapters 20&21