Lost: chapters 13&14

chapter 13: "my mind is going to explode"
I was at Gerald's house and I was with my brothers and I started making plans (I will come back to that) I started thinking about what am I going to do about the rest of my life. my whole life is just tipping over onto me I am really stressed out. “Jayden?” Donnie said sobbing. “Donnie!?” I asked running up to him and hugging him. I saw he had is phone in his hand. I grabbed his phone and looked at the number...it was the hospital. I called the number back “HEYY PICK UP!” I shouted into the phone... “Hello?” The nurse said. “Um..I was calling to find out what did you say to my brother?” I asked trying not to lose it. “What your name honey?” The nurse asked. “Jayden Bree Frentil” I said into the phone. “Do you know a...Sophia Frentil?” She asked. My heart stopped and I couldn’t breathe “...um...yes, yes I do” I said trembling. “Oh...I’m sorry sweetheart” the nurse said empathetic “oh BLEEP” I said crying (by the way the bleep is a swear word) “NO!” I screamed my lungs out. Dylan ran downstairs “what happened!?” He asked. “MUM PASSED!” Donnie shouted with tears running down his face like a waterfall. Dylan was shocked and didn’t know how to react he was just standing there with a straight face and in his pajamas. I knew how Dylan felt because it’s mum and she is the woman who bought us into this crazy world. “Hello, you guys?” The nurse said. We all looked at each other wiping our tears. I picked up the phone from the floor “hello? I’m sorry” I said sniffling and wiping my tears away trying not to cry. “Is anyone home with you guys?” The nurse asked. “No” I said thinking of Gerald. The phone hung up. “We have to call the hospital where Gerald’s at” I said. Dylan dialed the number...and it rang and rang until “hello, how can I help you?” A woman’s  soothing voice asked (she had a really pretty voice) “is there a Gerald Smith there?” I asked squeezing my brothers hand. “*click*Yes there is” she said. We could hear the keyboard and her clicking on things. “What is your name?” I asked very flirty. “Samantha Reyes” she said happily. “That’s a beautiful name” I said smiling. “Oh thank you, and yours?” She said probably blushing. “I’m Jayden Frentil” I said. “How old are you dear?” She asked probably wanting to ask me out. “I’m twelve years old” I said excited at first but then putting my head down. “Oh, okay...well
Gerald is going to be released today at noon” she said. “You mean my dad” I said smiling like I’ve never smiled before. “Your dad?” She asked. “He’s my dad...we have different last names, just tell him your daughter misses you” I said smiling and tearing up. “Okay” she said hanging the phone up.
Chapter 14: “together”
So that last chapter was very horrific right? Just wait for this one trust me on this. The story ends great (I think) *doorbell rings* we all woke up next to each other and looked at each other. The doorbell rang another time “hello?” The soothing voice asked. I ran to the door and took a deep breath and looked through the peep hole “a ginger!” I said with excitement. I opened the door and saw a beautiful woman and then Gerald “DAD!” I said hugging him and he hugged me back. We came inside and the nurse had a big bag filled with hospital things. “I am going to be coming here for a while to help your dad” she said to us. I looked behind her and I saw a boy and a girl. “Who are they?” I asked her. “Oh this is Bruce and Harley” she said bringing her kids in front of her. “Do you have a man?” Dylan asked her raising an eyebrow. “Um, well I used to but...he left us” she said staring down at her shoes. “I’m sorry” I said. “It’s okay, now I have these two to support me” she said suddenly smiling and hugging them. I walked up to the boy “you’re attractive ” I said Smiling at him and he smiled back “how old are you?” I asked. “I’m thirteen” he said shyly. “I’m Harley” his younger sister said. Well I think I’ve found my soul mates *smiles*

Comments

  1. This story just keeps getting more and more interesting! Thank you for sharing, I look forward to hearing what happens next.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shout Outs 😊

WEIRD FEARS...that I have #SOL22

Lost: chapters 20&21