Lost: chapters 15&16

chapter 15: “Hey”
I was showing Bruce around the house and Harley was flirting with my brothers. “This is my room” I said opening my door. “You like DC and Marvel too!?” He said excitingly. “I love comics and anime” I said smiling. “My sister and I were named after DC characters” he said smirking. “No! For real?” I said sarcastically. He sat on my bed and I sat right next to him. We made eye contact with each other he started blushing and I just stared into his beautiful blue eyes “you have your moms eyes” I said. He looked away and looked back at me with his beautiful ginger hair swaying with him. “So do you have a girlfriend?” I asked raising an eyebrow. “Nah, she broke up with months ago” he said. “Oh okay, so I can do this” I said. “Do what?” He questioned me. I smacked my lips onto his lips. “Cool” He said. “Yah I know” I said smiling. I walked out of the room and bumped into Samantha “oh! Sorry sweetheart” she said looking down at me with her gorgeous ey- “Hey, Jayden you wanna take a walk?” Harley asked me. “Sure, is Bruce coming?” I asked her. “Yeah...sadly” she said looking down. We went downstairs and went out the front door. Harley was walking so close to me “so how old are you?” I asked her. “Um...mentally five..but I’m actually twelve” she said smiling. I didn’t believe her because Harley is very curvy and short. While walking I kept thinking of my mum and I never got a chance to say sorry. I wiped my eyes turning the other way “let’s go get ice cream” I said walking towards the ice cream place. We all sat down at the bench and licked our ice cream. Harley kept giving me her ice cream cone so she could fix her red bow (she fixed it about thirty times already) it was quiet and breezy it felt so nice. “You’re cute” I told Bruce blushing.
Chapter 16: “woah”
We got back home and we were laughing and holding each other’s hands. We went into the kitchen and I wanted to cry...Samantha was kissing Gerald. “What the BLEEP are you doing!” I shouted. Samantha wiped her lips and Gerald was getting redder than ever. I looked at Samantha and ran to my room and slammed the door shut. I started crying my eyes out “I’M SO CONFUSED!” I shouted crying. I hugged my pillow “hello” Dylan said popping out of nowhere. “Ahhhh really dude” I said.
Dylan went back to sleep. I heard knocking on the door “can I come in?” The soothing voice asked. I heard the door open and I went under the covers. “I’m sorry, I started it” she said. I covered my face even more. “It’s my fault not Gerald’s” she said. “That’s the worst part” I shouted in her face and then went back shoving my face in the pillows and covers. “I’m sorry” I said getting up from the covers and hugging her. “It’s fine, I have a thirteen year old that gives me sass everyday” she said smiling. I’m gonna have a long journey with these people.

Comments

  1. Ariani : Hi I stole her iPad to comment that Lost is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many twists and turns! Keep writing more!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shout Outs 😊

WEIRD FEARS...that I have #SOL22

Lost: chapters 20&21