Lost: chapters 17&18&19

Chapter 17: *Sniffles*
I woke up and went to the bathroom and looked out the window as the rays of sun shined at my face. I put on a black shirt and jeans, then went to my room. I went into my closet. I was gripping the floor with my toes. I bent down and grabbed my black Vans, then slipped them right on my little feet. I walked down the stairs with a drowsy face. I didn’t ever expect this day to happen. I never thought that at the age of twelve I would be going to my mothers funeral...everything is great. I saw Gerald and my brothers all dressed up. Samantha was just sitting there looking pretty like always. “Hey Jayden, don’t you want to get dressed up too?” Samantha asked me. I looked into her beautiful eyes “I really want to dress up to go to a dead persons birthday party” I said sarcastically. Samantha backed away from me like I had a disease. I walked pass Samantha and went out the front door to get some fresh air. I walked to the corner store. As I was walking I saw all these kids with their moms “jerks” I said under my breath. I opened the store door in a bad mood. I went to the candy section. I stuffed the candy in my pockets and walked out. I walked back to the house with tears running down my face. I walked through the front door into my house and ran up to my room shutting the creaky door behind me.
Chapter 18: “funeral time”
I love life right now you know I get to go to a funeral for the woman who bought me into the world...great *smiles then frowns* I thought I would be having to do this at like the age of fourty or fifty but no twelve. We all got into the car. The kids sat in the back of the car. We drove to this cemetery and parked on this wavy road then got out of the car. Everyone was dressed all fancy “you’re all gonna dress up for a dead body and celebrate her death *claps* great job” I said madly. Gerald snatched me away “what are you doing?!” Gerald said trying to whisper. I walked pass my dad and ran to the car. I opened the car door and got in. I sat in the front seat looking out the window. I saw a casket being carried by people. I lost it. I just couldn’t. I got out of the car and ran at the casket. These people tried pushing me away but no one...stops Jayden. I lunged at them fighting my way through. The casket opened I couldn’t believe what saw.
Chapter 19: “please no”
I saw my mums pale dead body. I got to see her for the very last time. I was shook. I walked away not saying a word. Harley came up to me and hugged me “I’m sorry” she said. I hugged her back and she wiped my tears “my dad died” she said. I gave her a look “I thought he left?” I asked. She shook her head “he died because he was an alcoholic” she said looking down. At that moment I felt sorry but what I saw was awful and painful.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shout Outs 😊

WEIRD FEARS...that I have #SOL22

Lost: chapters 20&21