My Childhood Memories (part 2) #SOL25

3.25.18
Me: ahhh..childhood...
Reader: just get to the freaking point!
Me: *rolls eyes* fine!
When I was much younger than I am right now, I went to McDonalds not to eat...I just went there because of the play area that they had. Back then I used to love those but there was this part of the play area that scared me to death...the helicopter. I hated the helicopter because it was high off the ground and it would wobble a lot. If you looked down and you were on the helicopter *laughs* YOU LITERALLY JUST SAW YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE! For real though every kid would come down from that helicopter and look like they were traumatized...that's why I never went up. So one day I was in the fire truck and I was looking down and waving at my grandma from high up. My sister came up with me and "Solana! I dare you to go on the helicopter!" She said smiling. I looked at her and went with her to the helicopter. As I was going to the helicopter I started to get high anxiety (this is where my anxiety began) and my palms were really sweaty, I felt really nauseous. We got there and my sister was behind me "C'mon! Go on Soley" she said. I just looked at that helicopter and was telling myself not to look down. Suddenly as I was looking and staring off into nowhere thinking about my last few minutes on earth (it was really dramatic)........SMACK my sister pushed me into the helicopter...I had a very bloody nose and started crying. I looked down even though I wasn't supposed to and it wasn't really bad then I tried getting out but it wobbled around and I sat back down. I honestly thought I was going to die in that helicopter *takes deep breath* and then I got a panic attack and just...lost my mind. I started to bang on the windows and it started to wobble even more. I jumped out of the helicopter and ran to the slide and slid down. I got blood all over the slide. I am trying so hard not to laugh right now *laughs and just falls on floor*
now that I think of it I think it was a rocket ship?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shout Outs 😊

WEIRD FEARS...that I have #SOL22

Lost: chapters 20&21