My Childhood Memories #SOL6

3.6.18
Ha childhood! You know where you got your way and all those weird shows you used to watch. The shows I used to watch was usually (this is kinda embarrassing) Teletubies,Yo Gabba Gabba,  Rubbadubbers,Kipper,Dragon Ball Z,Caillou,Dragon Tales,Wonder Pets,Wow Wow Wubbzy,Oobi,Batman Beyond, and my all time favorite Peppa Pig. My childhood was so great I remember the smell of cinnamon and the warmth of my small apartment. When I was one I would “read”comics in this one corner of my apartment and the floor was always cold. Sometimes when I was mad I would lay in the middle of my living room and count my fingers over and over again until I was sleepy. Just imagine being a parent (who would want to be a parent?) and seeing your kid get mad then walk to a room and watch your kid lay down with a serious face and just starts counting their fingers over and over wouldn’t you be kinda scared of your child? *laughs* I’m sorry but I would’ve left my kid alone and left *laughs hard* My parents told me that I used to go on the dinner table and dance in my diaper I was gonna be two when I started doing this, my mom has all these videos of me casually going on the table when everyone left and I would dance *smacks head and laughs*
One of my well known stories...we were at a block party and you know there is usually a bouncy house and other fun activities. Well there was a bike race and all the kids were getting on their bikes ready to race and I saw my older sister tearing up I ran to her “What happen?” I asked looking up at her (I was three) she looked at a boy who had zits and was probably like years older than her. When the race was about to start I ran up to him and I’m like ten times smaller than him and he’s laughing with his friends and bragging about how he stole my sisters bike. I jumped this kid and started to punch him “give back my sistas bike!” I yelled into this kids face. The boy got up and ran off “FIGHT ME YOU MEANY!” I yelled with my fist in the air. I dragged over my sisters bike and gave her a hug.

BABY SOLANA!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shout Outs 😊

WEIRD FEARS...that I have #SOL22

Lost: chapters 20&21