My Fren Ariani #SOL12

3.12.18
It was the beginning of the year and we got assigned seats in ELA and I sat near a girl named Ariani. Me and Ariani would talk here and there but we wouldn’t start a conversation with each other. After a few months we switched seats and I wasn’t near her anymore and I went into a sadn- nah I’m just kidding. We switched but I still would talk to her a bit not as much anymore. Then Joey came and Joey became frens with Ariani and I knew Joey already so...it was easier to talk to Ariani again. Ariani and me are very alike (we are basically sisters) we can talk about whatever and we are very supportive of each other. We can talk about things we hate about being thick or talk about GOKU or just start a stupid but funny conversation.
Shout to Joey for making our frenship happen...in a way
*smiles*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shout Outs 😊

WEIRD FEARS...that I have #SOL22

Lost: chapters 20&21