My fren Joey #SOL24

3.24.18
Joey is a fren of mine....he’s a ginger who loves anime...Joey looks really young like younger than me. Joey and I have known each other for sorta a long time...I guess. Joey is a flirty but cool with people *laughs* it’s kinda cute. Joey is a very weird but supportive person...in his own ways. I used to go to school with Joey in 3rd grade and we were best frens...for real he wouldn’t leave my side then he left and went to another school and we met again (we’re with each other now) and we are sorta frens...he’s not very honest though but I am with him. Joey is the kind of person who just doesn’t care. When Joey first came to Heritage Middle School, I recognized him because of his hair color *laughs* yeah I know it’s weird. Joey hasn’t changed much like I said he looks like young like a three year old (not trying to be mean) but it's true.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shout Outs 😊

WEIRD FEARS...that I have #SOL22

Lost: chapters 20&21