My Thoughts #SOL4

3.4.18
This morning I was thinking about how school is gonna end in about four months and you know summer is coming up so I was thinking about body image. I was just thinking about how parents like to say when your younger “it’s just baby fat” and then when your older and you still have that “baby fat” and then Your just thinking to yourself “why is it here still?” And then I was thinking about how everyday I keep complaining about myself and my dad would say the same thing “then workout”and I would give him a look and then the whole your “beautiful” and “love yourself” talk comes up (this is the reason why I don’t talk about my thoughts out loud) and if I do think out loud they get interrupted by my father, I love my father don’t get me wrong but *whew* those speeches though. I don’t even know how my father comes up with these speeches because it’ll go on for like an hour, like does he practice or write them down because its this huge speech. And my father just wastes his time and I’m just like...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shout Outs 😊

WEIRD FEARS...that I have #SOL22

Lost: chapters 20&21