Oh...snap *smacks head and laughs*#SOL10

3.10.18
So in first grade at my older school (Goodwin) and I was in the bathroom and all I hear was “at this time we want teachers to lock there doors and take cover” the speaker said (it was a drill)  It was the beginning of the year and they hadn’t said much about it so I get up on the toilet but I was standing on it like a dum dum (by the way I just watched the Spider-Man movie so...) I got up on the stall *laughs* and touched the ceiling “why isn’t it sticking, like Spider-Man?” I asked. Just as I said that I feel off the stall and hit my chin on the other stall and *laughs again* fell and then CRACK broke my arm *laughs and falls off chair* and I just kept thinking “am I gonna die like this?” *laughs on floor*
And after like 2 hours I was found on the bathroom floor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shout Outs 😊

WEIRD FEARS...that I have #SOL22

Lost: chapters 20&21