P!ATD #SOL11

3.11.18
Lets take a moment and appreciate that Panic!At The Disco is actually a band *closes eyes* okay now I have been listening to P!ATD for a while now I have to say ITS FREAKING AWESOME! [like I don't know how to describe it] all the songs from P!ATD [in my opinion] are great. I know most of the lyrics to Death Of A Bachelor and Girls/Girls/Boys...*looks around* that's not weird right? I recommend it *smiles* well I don't know what else to say *looks down and thinks* oh how about Brendon Urie...he's okay [a whole bunch of people probably just got mad at me for saying that] well thank you for reading my SOL my love for you guys is bigger than Brendon Uries forehead *laughs and runs*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shout Outs 😊

WEIRD FEARS...that I have #SOL22

Lost: chapters 20&21