RAGE DANCING *laughs* #SOL23

3.23.18
Yesterday I got mad and when I get mad I don't like to take it out on people. Usually I would draw,write,listen to music, or dance...but this time was different *grins and raises an eyebrow*  I went into my room and no one was home (besides my grandpa) and I put on MCR (My Chemical Romance) I'm Not Okay (I promise) and I was really mad so I started singing...more like yelling and *laughs and chokes on water* I went on my bed and stood on it (I do this all the time by the way) I was yelling out the lyrics with my cracking voice...puberty. ""ANOTHER LINE WITHOUT A HOOK, I HELD YOU CLOSE AS WE BOTH SHOOK, FOR THE LAST TIME, TAKE A GOOD HARD LOOK!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I jumped up and *takes sip from water bottle* my foot went another way and then SMACK...I fell on my booty "I'M NOT OKAY!" I shouted laughing and tearing up a bit on the floor (but for real I was not okay...I'm still not) I just laid there alone *laughs choking on water* I'M SO DONE *laughs non stop*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shout Outs 😊

WEIRD FEARS...that I have #SOL22

Lost: chapters 20&21