? #SOL7

Ah crushes, that weird feeling for someone else yeah that’s considered a crush. So today (I’m not gonna say who) I was feeling extra weird around him. I try to talk to him but then I don’t know how to talk to him. This boy is my crush and my friend so...yeah. I think of crushes as someone you like and then when you tell them you like them they usually don’t like you back so it “crushes” you. Back to this person I really like him but I don’t know this kids reaction if I do tell him (by the way I don’t want to date) I just want to tell him how I feel. It’s called growing up so you have to deal with these kinds of things. I always talk to this person he’s a good friend to me but I don’t know what to do. Crushes are a big thing in middle school I never noticed that there’s a lot of dating and gossip about everyone’s crushes I find it kinda...creepy. I am not into gossip it’s just a little mean because it’s basically someone else’s secrets or just rumors.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shout Outs ๐Ÿ˜Š

WEIRD FEARS...that I have #SOL22

Lost: chapters 20&21