The dog bit my face #SOL27

3.27.18
This was when I was in kindergarten at the time. I was sitting on the couch with my dog Ozzy, snuggling him but I forgot Ozzy doesn’t like cuddles. Ozzy got mad and lunged towards me growling. I didn’t see it coming. Ozzy latched on to my lips and raked them *laughs* it was really dumb of me to cuddle him...we all knew not to mess with Ozzy. Now I have two scars on my lip from him. I remember crying (reader: No really, you were crying? Well obviously he bit your lip and it’s gonna hurt!) I started bleeding...like a lot. My father got mad at my dog and my dog and him started “arguing” it was hilarious but I couldn’t laugh because more blood would gush out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shout Outs 😊

WEIRD FEARS...that I have #SOL22

Lost: chapters 20&21