The ginger #SOL30

3.30.18
I have a fren who loves to poke people...the ginger. everyday he pokes me, his frens, and his girlfren...it’s quite cute to be honest. The ginger is very flirty with everyone and has this weird personality. Almost everyone likes the ginger (it’s crazy) the ginger thinks he’s not cute but he really is believe it or not. (I don’t have a life so I wish I did...that why I’m writing about him) my other fren doesn’t really like him...she’s lying๐Ÿ˜‚
(The ginger hates when girls giggle)
Reader: well, what does expect when he’s freaking poking them! He’s making them laugh....boi
Meh: I’m sorry I’m not able to giggle about what you said *covers mouth trying not to giggle*
Reader: why?
Meh: The ginger
Reader: *smacks head*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shout Outs ๐Ÿ˜Š

WEIRD FEARS...that I have #SOL22

Lost: chapters 20&21