TØP #SOL14

3.14.18
I LOVE TØP (Twenty One Pilots) it just always puts me in a happy,drowsy, or sad mood. I feel like when I listen to TØP they understand me. All their songs I can relate to like the cover Cancer (my grandma died from cancer) the song is sorta how she talked about her cancer it was sad but if I think about my grandma I listen to Cancer and I will start crying. I would usually draw while listening to keep myself from crying. Another song I love is called Kitchen Sink because I have those days where I feel worthless and don’t know what to do with myself so the song is a good mood booster. The last song I really love is Poralize it’s just very up mood like you can just dance to it. (I love all TØP songs but these are my top three)And I know a bunch of TØP haters are probably talking bad about it (I DON’T CARE)
  TØP has helped me a lot over the years with things I’ve gone through (it’s a lot) and I hate when people talk bad about TØP it’s a band CHILLLLLLLLL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shout Outs 😊

WEIRD FEARS...that I have #SOL22

Lost: chapters 20&21