WOOO #SOL9

3.9.18
Today I woke up and I felt GREAT (it was odd) I went downstairs to get some clean socks and the laundry room smelled like wet clothes? I don’t know I’m just trying to add detail okay. I ran back upstairs because the basement freaking scares me and there’s a painting that my sister made of Selena Quintanilla (it’s beautiful) but it looks like the painting is just staring at you so I run *laughs* and when I ran something fell and I swore out loud and then I started to laugh “Are you okay?” My dad asked me. I DIDNT KNOW HE WAS DOWNSTAIRS. I thought I was in trouble because of the word I said. I went upstairs trying so hard not to laugh (as you can tell I love to laugh) I finally got up stairs. I went to take a shower I played some music *ahem* by music I mean PANIC!AT THE DISCO. In the shower I started singing and my voice cracked so many times I was like ๐ŸŽต  ThE dEaTh oF a BaChElOr๐ŸŽต And my mom comes in and opens the shower curtain “puberty is gonna hit you like a train” my mom said and then shut the curtain. I just stood there in shock “I hAtE pUbErTy” I said to myself and turned off the shower and looked in the mirror “ew” I said. I got ready and went to school. When I arrived at school the sun rays shined in my face as I walked on the cross walk (almost got hit by a car๐Ÿ‘) I waited with my friends outside of our school and then we went into the gym. I waited and talked to different people I went on discord and talked to my friend. This morning went pretty well probably the best morning I’ve ever had in a while.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shout Outs ๐Ÿ˜Š

WEIRD FEARS...that I have #SOL22

Lost: chapters 20&21