Lost: chapters 20&21

Chapter 20: “Omg”
I just saw my mums dead body. I couldn’t hold it in anymore. I was in my room mourning. Harley walked into my room “I hate cars” she said. I looked at her because it was so random “may I ask why?” I asked raising an eyebrow. She gave me a look “you know exactly why” she said looking kinda angry. I got up from my bed trying to cover my chest with a cover “is it because your dad?” I asked. She slapped me “No, it’s not!” She yelled sarcastically. I turned red and was shocked that she actually did that. She looked at me then pulled the cover off of me. I was embarrassed. Harley looked at me “yeah, I know...I’m ugly” I said. Then I got up from my bed and tried to cover myself “I hate every inch of my body okay!?” I yelled. She looked at me. She started to take her clothes off. I was freaking out, I DIDN’T KNOW WHAT SHE WAS GOING TO DO!? Harley was scaring me at the moment. I looked away “Hey it’s okay” she said putting her hand on my shoulder. I looked at her...she had scars on her legs. “Your not the only one” she said smiling. I just kept looking at her legs “what happened?” I whispered. She made eye contact with me “I was in that accident” she said.  I thought for a moment of what she meant “wait..what?” I said confusingly. Harley looked at me “we were driving one day and he just had enough beer that made him crash into a poll” she said crying. She hugged me...NAKED! I felt so awkward. I felt bad so I hugged her back. “His blood was all over me!” She cried out. I hugged Her harder. She came closer to me...I mean her face. I came a little more closer “GIRLS BREAKFAST!” Samantha shouted from downstairs. We backed away quickly. I put on my Star Wars shirt and my grey leggings. Harley put on her floral tight dress. I walked downstairs and Bruce was standing right there, I smiled at him. Harley looked at me and I looked away.
Chapter 21: “What!?”
After breakfast I ran outside to get fresh air and Harley followed me. I sat on the front porch stairs and covered my eyes. I looked up and Harley put her lips on my lips. I was suprised, I looked away
blushing because Harley was still looking at me. I got up and walked away, I looked back and saw the look on Harley’s face...she looked embarrassed. I went to the store for some things. I was walking, it was calming...it was silent and the breeze was hitting my face, which felt nice. I got to the store and saw a dead man on the sidewalk...I froze and ran *SMACK*  I woke up and I was in a whole new different location. I never seen it before. It was dark and smelled like gasoline. I was sitting on something, I moved my arm but it was strapped down “crap” I whispered to myself. I couldn’t move and it was very uncomfortable. I heard a sound i-it sounded like something being dragged across the floor it was getting closer and closer and even closer. The hairs on my neck went up *closes eyes* I heard a voice “Jaaayyden” the voice said softly. I freaked and started to scream. I felt something sharp going down my back. I stopped screaming and I heard something crack. I opened my eyes. I was in an ambulance “we need oxygen!” A doctor said. I tried to talk but for some reason I couldn’t. I started to close my eyes slowly. Someone was poking me to wake up. I opened my eyes, I was squinting trying to see who it was “Harley?” I asked. Harley looked at me *SLAP* I woke up fully and asked “what the heck happened?” She looked at me and responded “you fainted after I kissed you” she said looking down. “No, I went for a walk” I said. She looked at me again “nope, I kissed you and then you fainted and I was trying to wake you by scratching your back with a stick” she said raising an eyebrow. I got up and went inside. I was feeling dizzy. I was suddenly in a chair again.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shout Outs 😊

WEIRD FEARS...that I have #SOL22