Lost: chapters 22&23

Chapter 22: “o-okay?”
I felt cold and scared, I was alone in the dark. I opened my eyes and I was in my bedroom...on the hard wooden floor. I looked around then got up slowly. I was sweating a lot “Help?” I said softly. I opened the door then ran down the hall screaming. I stopped and saw a little girl at the end of the hallway “hi” she said waving her little hand. I walked up to her and put my hand against her hand “hey” I said softly and getting scared. She hugged me. I stood there letting her. I pulled her off of me and looked her straight in the eye “what’s your name?” I asked. She waved at me “I’m Jay!” She said getting excited. I fell backwards “what the heck?” I whispered questioning myself. The little girl came closer to me I RAN. I went to my room and fell “ah sh#%!” I yelled out and fell to the floor knocking myself out. I had this weird image. I was making out with Harley and then Bruce. I am so confused on my sexuality, I don’t know what to think anymore. Next thing you know I was on a cold wet floor...laying straight on my back. I got up and I was really wet. I opened my eyes and looked down....I wet my bed...*sighs*
Chapter 23: “I’m something...”
I got up and took the sheets off my bed then headed downstairs to the laundry room. I put my dirty sheets in the washer then ran right back upstairs because IT’S FRICKING SCARY DOWN THERE. I ran to the kitchen and saw Gerald. I hugged Gerald “I need to talk to you” I said crying a bit. I was trying not to cry even more because I cry way too much. I trembled telling him then started to cry a lot. I was serious with him and I was telling him the truth.

Comments

  1. Jayden peedherpants it’s okay. Everyone does that. I love this story!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shout Outs 😊

WEIRD FEARS...that I have #SOL22

Lost: chapters 20&21