Spring Break...ughhh

Well Spring Break was awful to be honest. It was gloomy or either cold (there were some sunny days but it would still be cold) outside so that sucked...I stood inside the whole break (mainly just being in my room with my doggos)  watching Robot Chicken, being sad, listening to music on Pandora, reading on webtoon, drawing, messaging Ariani..Joey..Andreia..Aliana..and my sister, and rage dancing because I was mad for some reason. I learned something new about myself (I guess you would say?) I start sobbing my eyes out when I hear the song Mr.Brightside by The Killers..so it came on Pandora and I listened to lyrics and started crying..very emotional. Then during Spring Break I found out one of my frens likes meh.......surprisingly (if you see meh..I’m sorry You might  lose your vision) Spring Break was like The Great Depression for meh because I didn’t even bother to try to wake up early. I woke up at like ten or twelve it was awful. The exciting thing was i was listening to Panic! At The Disco...the whole time or Twenty One Pilots. I was wearing my pajamas most of break, it was either my giraffe onesie or my panda onesie ^-^.........I did play Fallout (don’t judge) for a little then I was playing some other game and then I stopped and went into my room to play on the Wii. That’s basically it...........................................have a great day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shout Outs 😊

WEIRD FEARS...that I have #SOL22

Lost: chapters 20&21