Field Trip

On Monday (the 30th) we went to the American Writers Museum. I sat next to Andreia (my fren) on the bus and we were just talking about how life sucks sometimes then talking about the things we’ve been through (good and bad) it was kinda emotional though like some of the stuff we’ve been through. I cried on the way there because I was heartbroken (I’ll tell in another blog) so I was sad and I was a bit silent on the field trip...I didn’t talk much..I just stared and made faces. When we arrived I let the wind hit my face (it felt great) my frens kept asking “what’s wrong?” And I would tell them “don’t worry”....which by the way wasn’t a great idea *laughs* but I’m getting off topic *wipes tears* okay so we saw all these books and all these quotes it was so cool. There was this one wall..it was so co- I meant dark and colorful. The wall had all these words and then the projector would put a waterfall on the words *imagines it*.......*awkward silence*.......that’s it
(Also there was a bird fight at lunch)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shout Outs 😊

WEIRD FEARS...that I have #SOL22

Lost: chapters 20&21