Lost: chapters 24&25

Chapter 24: “I’m bisexual...Dad”
I looked at him with tears rushing down my face “I like both genders dad” I said sniffling. Gerald looked at me “I kinda knew” he said crying a bit. I gave him a puzzled look and he wiped my tears “I know about you kissing Bruce and Harley...they both told me secretly” he said smiling and wiping his own tears. I put my head down in shame “um well is it fine that I am bisexual?” He smiled at me “sweetie you can love whoever you want, any race, any gender just as long as they’re good people inside and out” he said putting his hands on my shoulders and looking me straight in the eye. I finally smiled at him and gave him a big hug “thanks dad” I said tearing up a bit. Gerald looked at me again “I know that you kissed Chelsea too sweetie”....
Chapter 25: “Chelsea”
I gave Gerald a dirty look “don’t bring her up alright?” I said a bit moody. I walked away wiping my tears. I grabbed my phone and went up to my attic “Ello Jayden,it’s Chelsea ur girlfriend and I wanted to let you know that I love you no matter what” I listened to Chelsea’s beautiful voice over and over again *throws phone* ugh I can’t even *wipes tears*... “I miss her so much” I said to myself crying. I kept thinking to myself...why did she leave so soon? Why did she have to? Did she not know that she had a life ahead of her?....she was so great...she was so gorgeous and nice like why!?.......why did she choose to end her own life? Why did she have to use a noose?....*sits still and cries*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shout Outs 😊

WEIRD FEARS...that I have #SOL22

Lost: chapters 20&21