Lost: chapters 26&27

Chapter 26: “sadness hit”
I went back downstairs and felt like I was just hit by a train. I felt out of it. I didn’t feel good mentally. I kept thinking of Chelsea....
Me: So Chelsea do you wanna maybe go out sometime?
Chelsea: mhm..you’re so cute Jay
Me: *blushes*
Chelsea: *kisses Jayden on the lips*
Me: um..well then *holds Chelsea’s hand*
Chelsea: *smiles at Jayden*
I keep thinking about that day and another day...
Me: Don’t do it Chelsea
Chelsea: I’m sorry
Me: PLEASE!
Chelsea: *hangs up phone*
Me: *worries and runs to her house*
I witnessed too much...there were cops surrounding her house and then I ran inside to find Chelsea’s body hanging right in front of my eyes.....in fact I smacked right into it....
 I got up from my seat and walked outside.
Chapter 27: “nuuhhh”
I walked onto a street that I was familiar with “hello friend that I truly love” I said sarcastically. I looked up at the house that my girlfriend lived in and died in. I walked inside “Chelsea you were so special” I whispered to myself while looking around her house. I felt like a creep, I had her key to the house...that’s pretty creepy. I couldn’t handle this feeling anymore so I walked out of her house and
went to the cemetery. I ran to the cemetery so fast that when I got there I collapsed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shout Outs 😊

WEIRD FEARS...that I have #SOL22

Lost: chapters 20&21